Beer Bloody Mary the MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR
- 6 oz. tomato juice
- 1 Worcestershire splash
- 4 slices of lime
- A few drops of Tabasco
- 12 oz. of a lager of a blond beer
- 1 tb. spoon of MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR
- In a long glass, make the rim, squeeze the edge of the glass with the lemon juice and glue the base of MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR so as to cover the edge of the glass.
- Add some ice.
- Pour the tomato juice and the beer.
- Add drops of Worcestershire, lime and tabasco.
- Serve chilly chilly. Divine!