Exquisite Fruit Salad, MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF Way with feta
- 1 package of strawberries, washed, stem removed and cut in half
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 package of blueberries, washed
- 1 package of blackberries, washed
- 10 leaves of fresh mint, chopped
- 10 leaves of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 block of 300 gr of sheep milk feta cut into small cubes (1 cup)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of raspberry vinegar
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF
- Leaves of radicchio for the decoration
- In a beautiful service bowl, add the raspberry vinegar, the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF and olive oil and whisk. Then add the fruits and the fresh herbs and mix together.
- Add the cheese on top and place radicchio leaves around the bowl for a nice decoration. Time to serve! Tasty for the palate and beautiful for the eyes! Enjoy!