Exquisite Shrimp Verrine with the herbs from THAILAND MCHEF
- 20 shrimp (from size 21-25) cooked, peeled, tail off, and deveined, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 orange, peeled, diced into small cubes
- 1 mango, peeled, diced into small cubes
- A dozen cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado halved, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 15 ml (1bsp) of sesame seeds two colors
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from THAILAND MCHEF
- 5 sprigs fresh chives
- Sesame emulsion:
- 5 ml (1 tsp) sesame oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp) grape seed oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) soy sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) tahini, sesame butter
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
- Place shrimps in a bowl. Add all the fruits, zest and lemon juice, the herbs from THAILAND MCHEF and sesame seeds. Finely chop the chive and add it to the bowl..
- Wisk the sesame, add honey, soy sauce, tahini and poor sesame oil and the grape seed oil until a nice and silky texture.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Serve the shrimp salad into pretty martini glasses and add a decorative leaf of radicchio and some sunflower sprouts. Beautiful and so tasty! Bon appétit!!