Garlic Tapenade Croutons with the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet and toast them in the oven.
- Then rub garlic on each side of crust.
- Ingredients for the tapenade: (use a blender of food processor)
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pitted Kalamata olives
- 5 anchovy fillets according to your liking
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) capers
- Juice of half a lemon
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- Put all ingredients in food processor except the olive oil. While the food processor is on, pour a thin drizzle of olive oil until a smooth paste is formed.
- Spread tapenade on garlic croutons and serve on service platter. An unparalleled delight with a lovely glass of white wine! Bon appétit!