Gluten Free Brownies with the SWEET DESSERT SPICE MCHEF
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of potato starch
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of cocoa powder
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) pinch of salt + 4 egg whites
- 4 egg yoks
- 225 gr (8 oz.) of chocolate pistols of your choice but I recommend bitter chocolate (70%)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) vegetable oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar of your choice
- Place rack in center of oven. Place a small container of water in the bottom of the oven to create steam.
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180 °C). Preferably use a silicone mold (without greasing the mold).
- In a bowl, mix the potato starch, cocoa and salt and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the whites with an electric mixer until peaks form. Gradually add the sugar and whisk.
- Melt chocolate and oil in the microwave at medium intensity for 1 minute or until it melts. Mix well. Then whisk the egg yolks and add SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF.
- Using a spatula, fold the chocolate mixture to eggs white meringue. Spoon the mixture into the silicone molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes, depending on the intensity of your oven, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out completely clean. Take out of the oven and let cool for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from molds and enjoy! Then keep the brownies in a metal container for storage for 5 days or else you can freeze them. Enjoy! These cakes are so good!