Healthy Energy Bars with the SWEET DESSERT SPICE MCHEF
- 500 ml (2 cups) of roasted sesame seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF
- 250 ml (1 cup) of honey or agave syrup of half-half!
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of roasted hazelnut
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of chocolate or caramel chips
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of coconut grated
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of roasted almonds, finely chopped
- 30 ml ( 2tbsp) of flax seeds or chia seed or salba seeds
- Grind sesame seeds in small quantities in a food processor. Add all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the honey and agave syrup to a boil and simmer for two minutes.
- Pour the syrup into the dry mixture.
- Oil a pastry pan and press mixture onto it. Refrigerate for 45 minutes, then cut into rectangles.
- Individually wrap bars or keep them in an airtight container and refrigerate. You can keep the bars for a maximum of three weeks. Enjoy!