Honey Caramelized Carrot with the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and bevelled
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of honey
- 10 g (2 tsp) of softened butter
- A drizzle of vegetable oil
- In a medium sized pot, pour water and add a pinch of salt, add carrot and bring to a boil. Count a minute. Then strain without rincing.
- In a large skillet over high heat, drizzle oil and add butter and sauté carrot.
- Sprinkle with the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF and add honey. Caramelize for a minute!
- Serve with your favorite dish, meat, fish or tofu and enjoy! It’s so tasty!