50 g per airtight bag
Add incredible flavors into your daily meals! It will smell amazing in your kitchen!
A lemon paradise flavored perfectly into an aromatic fine herbs blend that will enhance your recipes: fish, seafood, meat and vegetable dishes. The citrus notes will balance beautifully your favorites dishes. No need to add salt of anything else to it. A simply perfect mild herbs blend and will gather the best flavors found in the Mediterranean diet. It will smell amazing in your kitchen!
This aromatic and herbal blend is the first recipe that it has been given to me by my chef and mentor Jean-Paul Grappe at ITHQ, Montreal’s Culinary School in Canada, in 1999. This perfect dosage of herbs balances beautifully red meat, especially game meat and lamb, into marinade and simply sprinkled over before cooking in the oven, or on the grill. Add flavors to turkey, to chicken, to broth, to soups, to sauces, even over pizza, to enhance your favorite dishes. All cooks must have an herbs blend from Provence in the kitchen pantry. It’s a must!
SOUTH OF FRANCE:
This is the very first Chef Marie’s aromatic blend that we have developed to all recipes! Simply to add a lemon and dried tomato twists and to enhance and to gather the best flavors in the palate: lemon to balance the dish, dried tomato to sweeten the dish, black ground pepper to give a little kick to the taste buds, lavender as a mild and floral flavor, and a mix of herbs to bring love to your cuisine. Try it in every way possible: tartar, omelet, soup, dressing, salad, sauce, over meat, over fish, over seafood, over tofu-tempeh, vegetable, stew, broth, braisé; it’s simply wonderful and will smell nice in your kitchen. The Classical Herbal Blend that everybody will enjoy!
Truly inspired by the best cuisines from the islands of the world, Chef Marie added some love into this special blend to enhance with confit ginger all protein dishes: meat, fish, seafood, tofu-temped and legume. Have fun cooking a stir-fry, adding few pinches into stews, braisé, and into marinade before grilling or roasting. You may travel simply by smelling herbs and spices from the islands in your kitchen. Have fun discovering our very special blend.
Allergen Free : barley, oat, rye, corn, cellulose, peanuts, nuts, lactose, products from the sea and sesame. Filler free, gluten free, MSG free, GMO free, Trans fat free, sulphite free and sulphate free. Kosher. All our products are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
MULTIPURPOSE Herbs and Spice Blends that will enhance your favorite dishes! Just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 25 serving per 1.76 oz. for all rubs-aromates
- The bigger size is a 120 serving per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- SOUTH OF FRANCE
- Additional information
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|