Sautéed Shrimp with the SPICY SUGAR MAPLE MCHEF Strawberry Chutney
- 20 shrimps (size 13-16), deveined, peel the shell but keep the tail
- 8 strawberries, hulled, washed, pat dry and diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the SPICY MAPLE SUGAR MCHEF
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) softened butter
- Few chive springs from the garden
- In a large skillet over high heat, drizzle oil and add a knob of butter. Sear shrimps on both sides until a nice golden coloration.
- When shrimps are ready, set aside in a warm plate.
- Then in the same skillet over high heat add strawberries and a knob of butter and sauté for 30 seconds. Pour vinegar and set aside.
- Sprinkle with the SPICY MAPLE SUGAR MCHEF over the chutney and mix gently. Spoon chutney in center onto 4 warm plates. Then add shrimps around on each plate.
- Add few chive springs for decoration and enjoy with a glass of sparkling wine or champagne!!!