Sautéed Shrimp with the herbs from THE ISLANDS MCHEF & Mango Carpaccio
- 20 shrimps (size 13-16), deveined, peel the shell but keep the tail
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from THE ISLANDS MCHEF
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of grape seed oil
- A knob of butter
- 1 mango peeled and cut into small dices
- In a large skillet over high heat, drizzle oil and add a knob of butter. Sear shrimps on both sides until a nice golden coloration.
- When shrimps are ready, sprinkle with the herbs from THE ISLANDS MCHEF and add the mango dices.
- Serve on a bed of jasmine rice or basmati rice aromatised with curcuma and enjoy with a glass of wine, a green salad and some good company! Bon appétit!