The Best Onion Confit Ever with the SWEET DESSERT SPICE MCHEF
- 2 white onion, finely minced
- 5 gr (1 c. à thé) of the SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) of water
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of softened butter
- 10 ml (2 tsp) of olive oil
- Pinch of salt and freshly ground black peppe
- In a medium size skillet over high heat, pour the oil and a knob of butter. Brown the sliced onions. Add 1/2 cup of water and the magic spices.
- Reduce to dry and repeat pouring the remaining water to caramelize and brown the onions.
- As a result, the onions turn golden brown are tender to perfection. Wonderful! Enjoy them in a sandwich, on meat or fish or on a cheese platter!