Trendy Mimosa with the MCHEF GINGER AND LIME
- 6 lemon juice from Sorrento
- 1/4 cup of maple flavored with lime and lemon
- 2 tablespoons cocktail spice with ginger and lime MCHEF
- 12 cups cold water with ice
- Ultra dry Prosecco
- a rim of GINGER and LIME MCHEF around the glass
1. Squeeze lemon into juice container, add maple syrup and MCHEF cocktail spice.
2. Add the ice cream and mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Choose the perfect glass for your event, preferably outside plastic and for indoor use the best glass flute you can find! Coat GINGEMBRE AND LIME MCHEF around the glass while using lemon juice to stick the MCHEF spice to the glass.
4. Pour 1/3 of a glass of lemonade and 2/3 of Prosecco. Add a raspberry for the color! Great! Now party!