Visit our boutique, we have promotions all year-long!Shop on AMAZONShop on Etsy
Chef Marie is an enthusiastic entrepreneur, business owner since 2003, cookbook author, guest show, speaker, host of the MCHEF® Burst of Flavors Podcast
and holistic cooking class
teacher.Find out more about her new weekly prepared meals delivered in Las Vegas!
"I recently published beautiful cookbooks with over 100 easy to make recipes, including gorgeous color photos
. These cookbooks are all low-carb, sugar-free and gluten-free recipes, as well as with vegan alternatives, and come chocked full of terrific tips to help you along the way! The cookbooks are the perfect companion to the organic herbs and spices collection. Creating these cookbooks were a journey back in time for me, fondly remembering the wonderful times spent cooking with my beloved grandma in her kitchen! My commitment and mission to clean-labels through full transparency continue as I carry messages to bring awareness of the benefits of health through clean food, holistic cooking and education, and nutritious recipes to healthier lifestyle and well-being, with helpful chef's tips and videos."The MCHEF®’s mission is simple
Bring a daily organic burst of flavors adapted to the lifestyle and nutrition of each and every one.VALUES
The MCHEF® implemented system
- Caring-Centered on the Well-Being
- Integrity and Transparency
1. Outsource the best organic herbs and spices from around the world mostly from India, South of Europe, South of America, Asia and North America.
2. Purify them with latest natural herbs and spice cleansing methods such as steam evaporation and ionization.
3. In our laboratory, we do not work with allergens; we do not add anything to our herbs and spices: fillers, additives, chemicals.
4. We have developed the best packaging to preserve quality, freshness, and colors of herbs and spices. A 3-year shelf life without compromising quality and freshness of our products!
5. Then the herbs and spices are ready to be used and sprinkled over everyday recipes for your cooking – baking and even mixology. You can now enjoy the health benefits of herbs and spices. Simply to improve quality of life and cooking experiences.