Best Bloody Caesar with the MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR
- 4 oz. clam juice
- 1 Worcestershire splash or Tamari sauce according to your to taste
- A few drops of Tabasco
- 1.5 oz. of Vodka
- 1 tb. spoon of MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR
- In a long, thin 12 oz. Glass, make the rim, squeeze the edge of the glass with the lemon juice and glue the base of MCHEF FUNKY BLOODY CAESAR so as to cover the edge of the glass.
- Add ice.
- Pour Vodka and Clam Juice
- Add drops of Worcestershire or Tamari sauce, and tabasco.
- Serve with a straw. Divine! Repeat with STEAK RUB MCHEF for a BBQ taste or SAN ANTONIO MCHEF for a smoky taste!