5 Tips for You to Enhance Your Party Today🏈👌: SPICE IT UP!
1. Throw some veggies on the table (veggies platter with homemade yogurt dips and hummus / salads / grilled veggies and BBQ baked potatoes)
2. Grill meat, fish and tofu for the plant-based fans! It’s easy: On the upper grill you grill your marinated tofu on 1 side and veggies (asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, mushroom, sweet potato etc. on the other side.If you have in your menu shrimps and fish, grill in papillote (in foil) on the main grill and throw the foil wrapped potatoes. Meats at the end either you make burger, steak, pork chops, chicken skewers 🔥. Marinate with oil and #mchefspices to lots of tastes! Spice it up!
2. Make your own desserts - think as a low carb, gluten-free, made fresh fruity recipes
3. Make a quality bar, with quality spirits and unique micro beers and invite your guests to bring what they like! Girls and Boys want to have fun!
4. Leave aside the fried stuff! No need for fried food! Everybody wants to feel good!
5. A party can be HOT with delicious nutritious food. Set a buffet table so everyone can pick and choose what they like! And it’s less trouble for the host! Make a nice buffet table full of colors.