Boulangere Potatos with SAN ANTONIO MCHEF Blend
- 4 potatoes Idaho non-peeled
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the herbs from SAN ANTONIO MCHEF
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) of veal stock
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190°C) and place the grid in the center of the oven. Grease with butter a medium size dish (oven safe). Wash the potatoes and slice them 3/4 of the way through.
- Then, place the potatoes on the dish and sprinkle with the herbs from SAN ANTONIO MCHEF on top. Drizzle of oil over the potatoes. Pour the veal glace over.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes! This recipe is absolutely delicious as an accompaniment to a meat, fish or a vegetarian dish! Enjoy!