Chick Pea Dip with the delicious herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF for your guests!
- 250 ml (1 cup) of canned chick peas, well washed in a colander
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 piece of broccoli, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of tofu cubes, soft of ferm along your preference
- 5 g (1 tsp) herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of mayo
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of Dijon mustard
- A little zest of a lemon to enhance the taste!
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until a nice creamy texture.
- Spoon in a little service bowl and add a drizzle of olive oil over the dip. Serve with garden vegetables, fruits and dried fruits (apricot and fig) for a nice decoration. Enjoy the apero!