Delicious Arugula Salad with the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 1 package of fresh arugula
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) of dried cranberries
- 1 pomegranate, cut in two, and remove from its seeds in a bowl like pressing a lemon (Please be careful because it stains!)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of roasted pine nuts (Cook in center grill of the oven at 350 °F (180 °F) for 8 minutes)
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of grated goat cheese of your choice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of aged balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- Leaves of radicchio and some ground cherries for decoration
- Place radicchio leaves around a nice serving bowl. Add arugula in the middle and sprinkle with dried cranberries, roasted pine nuts and pomegranate seeds with the juice. Add the grated cheese.
- Pour balsamic vinegar, the herbs from SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF, and drizzle of olive oil.
- As a final touch, add the ground cherries. Enjoy with a lovely glass of white wine!