Fennel and Orange Salad, the ISLANDS MCHEF Way
- 1 fennel, cut in two, cut off the stalks close to the bulb and finely minced (sliced)
- 2 oranges, zest, peeled and cut into supremes
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the ISLANDS MCHEF
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- Radicchio leaves for decoration
- Decorate a salad bowl with radicchio leaves. Add minced fennel, zest and orange quarters.
- Sprinkle with the herbs from the ISLANDS MCHEF and drizzle of olive oil. Toss well.
- Serve with a lovely glass of white wine and bon appétit! So fresh, tasty and healthy!