Greek Salad perfumed with herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF
- 1 washed and shredded romaine lettuce
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 a red pepper, minced
- 250 ml (1 cup) of English or Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of cheese from sheep’s milk feta, crumbled
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced and soaked in a bowl of cold of water for ten minutes. Then rince and pat dry with an absorbent paper.
- Quick Vinaigrette: 15 ml (1 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 5 g (1 tsp) of the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- In a bowl, mix with a whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Add vegetables and then mix with the dressing.
- A full salad flavors and nutritional values! Enjoy with a glass of wine!