Magala Sangria with the MCHEF ORANGE AND LEMON for the Girlz!
- 1 (750-ml) bottle red wine of choice
- 1 (12-oz.) bottle of seltzer (sparkling water)
- 1 cup (250 ml) of orange juice
- 2-4 oz of Cognac brandy, I like to add a little more, it’s according to your taste!
- 3 gr MCHEF ORANGE AND LEMON per glasses ofor the rimmers
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 c. blueberries
- 1 c. sliced strawberries
- Make the rimmmer with lemon juice and the MCHEF GINGER AND LIME Spice Cocktail Blend.
- In a large pitcher, mix together wine, seltzer, orange juice, Cognac, then stir in oranges, apples, blueberries, and strawberries.
A Few Tips for the Perfect Summer Sangria:
- If the wine you chose is too dry for you, sweeten your sangria by adding more fruit juice, simple syrup, agave nectar, or a splash of tonic water.
- Make sangria a day ahead, so flavors can integrate (kind of like how homemade soup tastes so much better the next day).
- Use a good wine, but don’t go too crazy on the price. Choose a bottle you wouldn’t mind enjoying on its own. Wine is the base ingredient, after all, so let it shine!