De-li-cious MCHEF STEAK RUB Grilled Beef Sub
• 1 pound of sirloin or top of marinated beef with 10 gr (1 teaspoon) of STEAK RUB MCHEF and a drizzle of oil in a sealed bag in the refrigerator for a minimum of 45 minutes.
• Slices of Gruyère cheese, strong Cheddar cheese or the cheese of your choice
• 4 crisp leaves of romaine lettuce
• 2 chopsticks cut lengthwise and cut in half to make 4 portions
• Amazing spread, mix together: 30 ml (2 tablespoons) mayonnaise
• 5 mL (1 teaspoon) basil pesto
• 15 mL (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
• Vegetables to sauté: 1 minced red onion
• 1 minced red pepper
• 1 packet of mushrooms, cut in half
- In a bowl, mix onion, pepper and mushrooms, then add STEAK RUB MCHEF and drizzle with oil and mix.
- Sauté the vegetables in a medium skillet over high heat with a drizzle of oil.
- Light up the barbecue at high intensity and clean the grates. Once the temperature is high, place the piece of beef (direct cooking) and grill on both sides until a pink cooking.
- Pack the meat in aluminum foil and rest the meat for 10 minutes. Let the juice of the meat concentrate in the center of the meat. Then on a cutting board, slice the meat.
- Spread the amazing spreads, you can warm up the buns on the superior grill (indirect cooking) before if you want to. Add the meat, vegetables, cheese slices of your choice and lettuce. It’s the best MCHEF® submarine!