Oven Baked Sweet Potato LOUISIANA MCHEF Way
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled and cut into cubes
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of the LOUSIANA MCHEF Rub
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 30 ml ( 2tbsp) of roated pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (205°C) and place the grid in the center of the oven. Place parchment paper on a baking pan. Wash the potatoes and cut into cubes on a cutting board.
- Then, place the potatoes on the baking pan and sprinkle with the LOUISIANA MCHEF Rub on top. Drizzle of oil over the potatoes.
- Cook in the oven for 35 minutes! 10 minutes before the end of the cooking, add pine the nuts! This recipe is absolutely delicious as an accompaniment to a meat, fish or a vegetarian dish! Enjoy!