Praline Pecan with the SWEET DESSERT SPICE MCHEF
- 500 ml (2 cups) of salted and roasted cashews
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of softened butter
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF
- Line parchment paper on a pastry pan. Add pecan and roast them in center grill of the oven for 8 minutes at 350 °F (180 °C).
- In a pan over high heat, bring to a boil maple syrup and butter. Spinkle with the SWEET DESSERT (PUMPKIN) SPICE MCHEF. Add pecans and mix well.
- Put back pecan on the pastry pan and finish roasting in the oven for another 5 minutes. Cool down for 15 minutes then treat your loved ones!
- You can keep the pecans in a sealed metal container for two weeks or you can freeze them. Enjoy! What a lovely treat to offer as gourmet gifts!