1.76 oz. or 10.58 oz. per airtight bag
USD8.99 – USD32.99
This aromatic and herbal blend is the first recipe that it has been given to me by my chef and mentor Jean-Paul Grappe at ITHQ, Montreal’s Culinary School in Canada, in 1999. This perfect dosage of herbs balances beautifully red meat, especially game meat and lamb, into marinade and simply sprinkled over before cooking in the oven, or on the grill. Add flavors to turkey, to chicken, to broth, to soups, to sauces, even over pizza, to enhance your favorite dishes. All cooks must have an herbs blend from Provence in the kitchen pantry. It’s a must!
Multipurpose for all your recipes: meat, fish, tofu-tempeh, legume, vegetable, salad, soup and dressing. Have fun enhancing your dishes with our savory and exquisite flavors on every pinch!
“Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite and mustard (except our STEAK RUB that contains whole mustard seeds). Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 25 serving per 1.76 oz. for all rubs-aromates
- The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
- The bigger size is a 120 serving per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- The bigger size is a 160 serving per 14.10 oz. for all cocktail spice blends
- 7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Sea salt
- Dehydrated garlic
- Anticaking agent (vegetable oil (sunflower) silica (quartz))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
1.76 oz., 10.58 oz.