1.76 oz. or 10.58 oz. per airtight bag
USD8.99 – USD32.99
THE SMOKED TEXAN RUB THAT WILL MAKE YOUR GUESTS AND FAMILY GO “WHOOOO YUMMY!”
Our Texan rub mixed with grounded spices and whole seeds, perfectly dosed, is made of natural ingredients. Lightly smoked, exquisite flavors to add a little kick to potatoes, ribs, BBQ sauce, pork, meatballs, hamburgers, chicken wings and sprinkled over popcorn. Not to forgot to mention that the SAN ANTONIO rub is a delight over salmon and seafood. Try it out as a marinade with tempeh or tofu! Taste the Authentic Texan Blend made in San Antonio with turkey legs on the charcoal grill. Miam! Love it!
The SAN ANTONIO is a multipurpose spice blend for all your recipes: meat, fish, tofu-tempeh, legume, vegetable, salad, potato, BBQ sauce and salad dressing. Have fun enhancing your dishes with the MCHEF® savory rub collection and you will taste exquisite flavors on every pinch!
- “Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite and mustard. Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
It’s a risk free to use our line of spices, here are the best tips that I would like to share with you:
- You may use only 2 g per serving instead of 4.5 g per serving vs our competition
- The small size is a 25 serving per 1.76 oz. for all rubs-aromates
- The bigger size is a 120 serving per 10.58 oz for all rubs-aromates
- 9 spice mixes amazingly dosed to perfect all recipes: meat, fish, tofu, vegetables, from the appetizers to the final course!
- Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
- Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
- Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
- In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
- And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!
- Sea salt
- Dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion)
- Brown sugar
- Smoke flavor
- Anticaking agent (vegetable oil (sunflower), silica (quartz))
- Additional information
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 9 cm|
1.76 oz., 10.58 oz.