Provencal Zucchini & Tomato Gratin with the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF
- 2 medium zucchini, finely minced
- 1 small Italian eggplant cut in two, finely minced
- 3 Italian tomatoes, finely minced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of goat cheese or cheese of your choice
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- Some pitted kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C). Grease an oven dish with butter. Alternately place zucchini slices, eggplant slices and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle garlic and the herbs from the MEDITERRANEAN MCHEF, and add the olives and the crumbled goat cheese over.
- Drizzle with olive oil on top and bake it in center grid of the oven for 45 minutes. Wow! Enjoy every bite with a lovely glass of wine!