Try this amazing recipe! It tastes confit ginger! It's simply new flavors to experience!
25 minutes/ 4 servings
- 4 fresh boneless salmon fillets with or without skin, 1/2 pound each
- 12 gr (3 gr per pavé) of the MCHEF® ISLANDS sprinkled on the salmon
- Filet of sesame oil and a few hazelnuts of butter;)
- Freshly black ground pepper mill
- Bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, on the center rack at 400 degrees F, simply!
- Grill at the very end for a nice caramel golden color or otherwise at the torch (chalumeau)
- Serve with spinach and bean salad, peanut oil vinaigrette or avocado oil, tamari sauce and add the following herbs: chopped coriander, basil and mint.
For more idea, watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW7Mnyd8fVs