All of which has inspired me to make my own granola: this superfood-packed and naturally sweetened Grain-Free Granola! This fruity, crunchy grain-free granola is packed to the brim with superfoods of all kinds. There's nuts, flax, pepitas, coconut, chia seeds, raw honey, cinnamon, ginger, and wild blueberries.
12 servings/ 45 minutes
- Organic Oatmeal, 3 cups
- Coconut oil, 5 tablespoons
- Honey or maple syrup, 1/3 cup
- MCHEF® GRANDMA SWEET PUMPKIN SPICE Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50IfdATcAbA
- Sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
- Roasted Nuts, 1/2 cup
- Coconut flakes, 1/2 cup
- Goji berries, 1/3 cup, add to the end (no cooking)
- Dried Berries, apricots, figs and dates, 1/3 cup, add to the end (no cooking)
- Heat the oven to 325 F / 170C.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, stirring and stirring the granola several times after the first 15 minutes.
- You will get a light golden color. It’s time to get out of the oven!
- Add the Goji berries in the granola mixture once cooled.
- Mix, store in containers with tight lids and enjoy! You can keep at room temperature, 5 days at most, or in the freezer for 1 month!
Find Chef Marie's new cookbook of 100 low-carbs and gluten-recipes absolutely delicious recipes: CHEF MARIE LIFESTYLE FOOD GUIDE! Click here on this link for more details! Bon appétit!