This recipe is easy and so delicious, new flavors, fresh, perfect to start your next event meal!
Cook time: 15 minutes / 4 servings
• 20 shrimps (from size 21-25) cooked, peeled, tail off, and deveined, cut in half lengthwise
• 1 orange, peeled, diced into small cubes
• 1 mango, peeled, diced into small cubes
• A dozen cherry tomatoes, halved
• 1 avocado halved, peeled and cut into small pieces
• 1 lemon, zest and juice
• 15 ml (1bsp.) of sesame seeds two colors
• 5 ml (1 tsp.) of the herbs from MCHEF® LOUISIANA
• 5 ml (1 tsp) sesame oil
• 10 ml (2 tsp) grape seed oil
• 5 ml (1 tsp) soy sauce
• 5 ml (1 tsp.) tahini, sesame butter
• 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
1. Place shrimps in a bowl. Add all the fruits, zest and lemon juice, the herbs MCHEF LOUISIANA and sesame seeds.
2. In a bowl or a mixer, whisk the sesame oil, add honey, soy sauce, tahini and poor sesame oil and the grape seed oil until a nice and silky texture. Add the dressing to the bowl and mix all ingredients.
3. Serve the shrimp salad into pretty martini glasses and add a decorative leaf of radicchio and some sunflower sprouts. Beautiful and so tasty! Bon appétit!!
LOUISIANA Mixed Herbs Basic Information:
This very exquisite southeastern rub is inspired by the Louisiana’s kitchen. Freshly ground spices, crushed seeds,
and a special herb mix to enhance your potatoes, meat, fish, seafood, tofu-tempeh, legume and vegetables dishes.
Jazz up your favorite meals and BBQ roasting and grilling recipes with the perfect Creole-Cajun herbs and spice
blend for the pleasure of your guests and family!
Multipurpose for all your recipes: meat, fish, tofu-tempeh, legume, vegetable, salad, soup and dressing. Have fun
enhancing your dishes with the MCHEF savory and exquisite flavors on every pinch! “Clean label” without severe
additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and
allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish,
seafood, sulphite and mustard (except our MCHEF® STEAK RUB that contains whole mustard seeds). Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality:
• Dehydrated vegetables (garlic, onion, red bell pepper)
• Sea salt
• Silica (3 ppm per 80 kg)