This recipe will make the whole family go Wooooh! Chewy and super delicious!!!
Give 24 cookies
- 2 cups of all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 cup of SWERVE Sugar for baking or if you prefer ¼ of Stevia powder
- 2 egg, beaten
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- ½ cup butter or coconut oil, your choice
- ½ tsp of the MCHEF Sweet Grandma Pumpkin Spice
- ½ cup of sugar-free chipits (chocolate chips)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and the MCHEF Sweet Grandma Pumpkin Spice. Pour in the melted butter (or coconut oil), cream cheese, eggs, sugar SWERVE or Stevia and mix thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate.
- Wrap the dough in a plastic film and let the dough rest for 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and place grill in center of the oven.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough, one tablespoon at a time, in mounds onto the baking sheet, leaving a couple inches around each cookie.
- Bake for about 8-11 minutes depending on the heat intensity of your oven , until golden brown and little cracks on the surface of the cookies.
- Let them cool on the baking sheet for a 10 minutes, then slide the parchment paper onto a cooling rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
N.B. You can keep the dough in the freezer and when you feel for a cookie, simply slice few slices and place on a parchment paper over pastry pan and bake it!
Find Chef Marie's new cookbook of 100 low-carbs and gluten-recipes absolutely delicious recipes: CHEF MARIE LIFESTYLE FOOD GUIDE! Click here on this link for more details! Bon appétit!