Sautéed Tofu-Vegetable with the HERBS FROM THE SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 1 ferm tofu block, cut into cubes (or use meat or fish according to your liking)
- 1 package of asparagus
- 1/2 a red pepper, minced
- 1 package of mushrooms, minced
- 5 g (1 tsp) of HERBS FROM THE SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- Drizzle of sunflower oil or vegetable oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) soy sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of sesame seeds
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of sesame oil added at the very end!
- 1 little piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated added at the very end!
- Prepare a bowl of ice water and have it next to the stove. Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add a heaping tablespoon of salt. Add the broccoli florets and cook until crisp-tender, 1 minute.
- In wok over high heat, add a drizzle of oil and sauté the mushrooms. Through halfway of the cooking time, add the red pepper. When mushrooms have a nice golden color, put them in a bowl and set aside.
- In the same wok over high heat, add a drizzle of oil and sauté tofu.
- Add soy sauce, sesame seeds and the HERBS FROM THE SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF.
- Sliced diagonally asparagus. Add them to the tofu. Add mushroom and pepper blend.
- Sauté well and add at the very end ginger and sesame oil. Place immediatly in a service dish and serve with jasmine rice or if your prefer, a fresh lemony salad! Enjoy!