To perfect Bloody Mary (tomato juice) and Bloody Caesar (clam juice) FANS, here we go! We’ve got what you need! Add a spark of creativity to dress up and rim your favorite cocktail, instead of Vodka, have fun switching to a nice and cold Lager. Try a Bloody with Whiskey. Try, experiment and play in your bar! You are the Master of Creativity just like a Mixologist! Sprinkle over oysters and shrimps too! So good! This blend is perfectly balanced in acidity; the lemon twist is a poem in the mouth. It’s the best Bloody Rim you can ever get because it’s made by us and we love what we do! 17.63 oz. of 250 servings (USD $22.99 - 32.99$ CDN) Ingredients: Kosher salt, spices (celery salt, cayenne pepper), dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic, tomato), dehydrated lemon juice, lemon oil, sunflower oil, silica.
5 ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Each product gives back to St. Jude