Oulala! Bartenders, foodies and mixologists, try it out! This is a spark of creativity to dress up and rim your fruity cocktails: Mijito, Pina Colada, Cosmo, Margarita, Martini and Daiquiri! Amazing spicy taste of confit ginger, Cayenne pepper for a caliente vibe and some lime to balance acidity of your exquisite cocktail experience. Try it out sprinkled over a ceviche, or even over ice cream, Key Lime Pie and Cheese Cake…Way to go! It’s an experience to wow you taste buds! 17.63 oz. - 250 servings (USD $22.99 - 32.99$ CDN) Ingredients: Sugar, kosher salt, spices (ginger, cayenne pepper), lime oil.
5 ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Each product gives back to St. Jude