Chef Marie’s Grandma Jano Sweet Pumpkin Spice Recipe enhances all favorite dessert recipes: carrot cake, molasse and ginger cookie, zucchini muffins and apple pie. Sprinkle over apple, pear, pineapple, make a nice caramel sauce, sprinkle over granola, ice cream, yogurt, whipped cream and add a little kick to your hot chocolate and Chai tea! This is an authentic spice blend that Jano was baking with. Jano has introduced to Chef Marie the art of cooking and the passion of baking. It all started when Chef Marie was 5 years old with maple syrup scrambled eggs. 17.63 oz. of 250 servings (USD $22.99 - 32.99$ CDN) Ingredients: Brown sugar, spices, orange peels, silica.
5 ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Each product gives back to St. Jude