This is for real! Burn, caramelize, torch this dessert spice blend, torch it, make a nice crust over your cocktail and shooter rims, caramelize it over fruits (the best is on pineapple), sprinkle over chocolate, fudge, roasted in nuts, and not to forget over creme brulee! Shake it in Rum Cocktails! Add some love in your hot chocolate! A-ma-zing! Also, caramelize over chicken, pork, salmon and tofu to enhance dishes! Make it hot! 1.76 oz. - 25 servings (USD $6.99 - 8.99$ CDN) Ingredients: Sugar, brown sugar, kosher salt, maple sugar, irradiated spices (cayenne and black pepper), natural vanilla flavor, silica, calcium silicate.
5 ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Each product gives back to St. Jude