This is for real! Burn this dessert spice blend, torch it, make a nice crust over your cocktail and shooter rims, caramelize it over fruits (the best is on pineapple), sprinkle over chocolate, fudge, roasted in nuts, and not to forget over creme brulee! Shake it in Rum Cocktails! Add some love in your hot chocolate! A-ma-zing! Also, caramelize over chicken, pork, salmon and tofu to enhance dishes! Make it hot! 1.76 oz - 20 servings (USD $6.99 - 8.99$ CDN) Ingredients: Sugar, brown sugar, kosher salt, maple sugar, irradiated spices (cayenne and black pepper), natural vanilla flavor, anticaking agent (silica (quartz)), vegetable oil (sunflower), calcium silicate).
“Clean label” without severe additives and fillers, gluten free, GMO free, MSG free, Trans fat free, vegan friendly, Kosher, low in sodium and 12 allergen free: peanuts, nuts, gluten (wheat, oat, barley, triticale, rye), eggs, soy, sesame seeds, milk products, fish, seafood, sulphite and mustard (except our STEAK RUB that contains whole mustard seeds). Our herbs and spices do not contain: sulphate, cellulose and corn. All our blends are laboratory tested and verified to ensure they meet the highest standards of quality.
Five ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
The small size is a 32 serving per 2.29 oz for all cocktail spice blends
7 spice blends perfectly done in lab to enhance the bar menu
Unique mixes for your special meals of the day, your weekly specials and for dishes that require a food restriction and allergies preparation: vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free, peanuts free, low in sodium etc. (More common in the menus today)
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Save up to 50% in your cost, it’s worth trying MCHEF®!
In addition, you contribute to the mission “clean-label”
And you give back $0.25 of each product to the cause of research for children.
Thank you for contributing to the clean-label with us!