A spark of creativity to dress up and rim glasses and jazz up your liquor-based coffee, butterscotch or nutty cocktails! Super delicious sprinkled over hot chocolate and Chai tea. This blend has been perfected to Coffee Lovers, Chef Marie played with textures so you can enjoy a crunch of lemon peel and black pepper under the tooth. Also, Chef Marie added a mild velvet taste of vanilla. It is quite an experience. Add it in your coffee or as a rimmer decoration around the cup. You can also sprinkle this exquisite spice blend over whipped cream, ice cream, cookies, pies, cakes, crème brûlée, pudding, all desserts! Torch it, caramelize it! Simple the best flavor’s coffee spice blend to experience! 2.29 oz. - 32 servings (USD $6.99 - 8,99$ CDN) Ingredients: Sugar, kosher salt, lemon peels, irradiated spices (black pepper, cardamom, anise), vanilla natural flavor.
5 ways to use it:
1. Dip the glass rim into the liquid (syrup, lemon or fruit juice) and coat the outer lip of the glass in the cocktail blend. Tap lightly.
2. Same as step 1 and caramelize with a torch around the glass to make a nice golden candy!
3. Add few pinches to your favorite cocktail and shake it!
4. Sprinkle it over your cocktail! Over whipped cream, it’s awesome too!
5. Enhance your favorite dishes and desserts, just spice it up! MCHEF® is always a touch of creativity to enhance your taste buds!
Put half the amount you are usually using in your prep because MCHEF® ingredients are pure.
Each product gives back to St. Jude