Superfood Granola with the SWEET DESSERT SPICE (PUMPKIN)
- Oatmeal, 3 cups
- Coconut oil, 5 tablespoons
- Honey or maple syrup, 1/3 cup
- GOURMET SPICES AT DESSERT MCHEF, 1 tbsp
- Sunflower seeds, 1/4 cup
- Nuts, 1/2 cup
- Coconut flakes, 1/2 cup
- Goji berries, 1/3 cup, add to the end (no cooking)
- Heat the oven to 325 F / 170C.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes, stirring and stirring the granola several times after the first 15 minutes.
- You will get a light golden color. It’s time to get out of the oven!
- Add the Goji berries in the granola mixture once cooled.
- Mix, store in containers with tight lids and enjoy! You can keep at room temperature, 5 days at most, or in the freezer for 1 month!