Vegetable Cream with the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 celery branches, chopped
- 1 broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 leeks, cut in two on length and finely minced
- 5 gr (1 tsp) of the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 liter of poultry or vegetable broth according to your liking
- Topping just before serving: 60 ml of cream 15% fleurette (slightly whipped), chopped chives and a few tears of lemon juice freshly pressed
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, drizzle oil and sauté the onions for a minute and add the rest of the vegetables. Add garlic and the herbs from the SOUTH OF FRANCE MCHEF.
- Pour the broth. Lower heat to medium heat and cover the pot. Let it simmer for 35 minutes. Steer every 10 minutes.
- Serve the soup with whipping cream topping added with finely minced chives and slightly lemony! Delicious! So good!